How to Use our Design Tool
Recent research commissioned by technology giant HP revealed that the market for personalised products is set to hit £24bn in 2021, representing a huge increase of 55% in a matter of four years. The study also revealed that 70% of online shoppers would be happy to pay at least 10% more for a customised product. Here at Your Design, we've made it easy for YOU to get a slice of the action in this rapidly-growing market.
Creating unique printed products to sell to your customers starts with our powerful design tool. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use it.
- First you need to choose your product from our extensive and ever-growing selection. In addition to a range of clothing like t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and baby grows, we can also print your designs onto mugs, bags, cushions and aprons. We can even print custom-designed temporary tattoos!
- When you've chosen your product, it will appear in our design tool. Now is your chance to add an image; it could be anything from a photograph to your very own artwork but should be in the 300ppi PNG format for best results. You can then resize, rotate and align the image, always making sure that it stays within the dotted lines. We'll warn you if the image exceeds the boundary. If you want to add more images, simply repeat this step.
- Now you can add text by writing whatever you want into the text box. Choose from an array of different fonts and colours. You can resize and move the text to get it just right and can even create a stylish curve!
- If you want to take advantage of our vast selection of vector graphics then please feel free! There are hundreds to choose from and they are arranged in different categories for your convenience. Once again, you can change the colour, alignment, size and positioning to your liking.
- When you're happy with your design, click preview to check its exactly the way you want it and download a mockup if required. Save your finished design so you can use it again in the future.
- You can then export the product to your integrated store. Now all you have to do is sit back and watch your brand grow!
Check out our website for more information about how to integrate your Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and/or EKM store with Your Design.