How to Create a Custom Product
Here at Your Design, we specialise in creating unique products that are designed, customised and personalised by you to be sold to your customers. We've made the design process easy, reliable and lots of fun. In this edition of the Your Design blog, we'll show you the process of creating a top-quality personalised product step-by-step using our powerful design tool.
- Choose your Product. First of all, we've got a great range of clothing available including t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts and baby grows. There's also a superb selection of other goodies including mugs, bags, aprons and cushions. You can even create your very own customised temporary tattoos! All of our products are guaranteed to be of absolutely superlative quality.
- Time to Design. Now comes the fun part! Your product is a blank canvas just waiting for your ideas to complete it. You can upload any photo or image which can then be sized and located exactly how you want it. There's also an array of vector graphics available to play with and you can add any text you want in your choice of font. Our own designs are available to use and can be infinitely edited with ease.
- Select Options. Where applicable, you can select options such as colour and size.
- Preview Please! Click the eyeball icon and you'll get a preview of your design, letting you make absolutely sure that everything is how you want it. If you're not happy then you can go back and edit some more.
- Save your Masterpiece. Download your finished design and we'll save it so that you can use it again in future if you wish.
- Export the design to your integrated store. We support integration with Etsy, Shopify, EKM and WooCommerce. You can also integrate unique stores with our API/CSV tools.
- You can now leave the rest to us! We'll work our magic and create your product using our state-of-the-art printers and eco-/vegan-friendly inks. Your unique product will be manufactured and dispatched within 48 hours for drop-shipping to your customer in plain packaging, under your brand.
For more details about our services, check out the 'Help & Advice' section of our website. Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn) to stay up to date with all the latest from Your Design!